1. Anand P, Singh B, Jaggi AS, Singh N. Mast cells: an expanding pathophysiological role from allergy to other disorders. Naunyn Schmiedebergs Arch Pharmacol. 2012 ;385:657-70.
2. Sheffer AL, Tong AK, Murphy GF, et al. Exercise-induced anaphylaxis: a serious form of physical allergy associated with mast cell degranulation. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 1985;75:479-84.
3. Mannelli C, Ietta F, Avanzati AM, Skarzynski D, Paulesu L. Biological Tools to Study the Effects of Environmental Contaminants at the Feto-Maternal Interface. Dose Response. 2015 2;13
4.Vojdani A, Campbell AW, Kashanian A, Vojdani E. Antibodies against molds and mycotoxins following exposure to toxigenic fungi in a water-damaged building. Arch Environ Health. 2003; 58:324-36.
5. Finsterer J. [Medically induced myopathia]. Nervenarzt. 2006;77:682-6, 688-93.
6.Camargos EF, Oliveira Lde F, Boaventura Tde D. My legs are getting old: sinvastatin-induced polyneuropathy. BMJ Case Rep. 2011 Mar 3;2011.
7. Miner PB Jr. Factors influencing the relapse of patients with inflammatory bowel disease. Am J Gastroenterol. 1997;92(12 Suppl):1S-4S.
8. Al-Qurashi AM . House dust mites and allergic manifestations among some children in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. J Egypt Soc Parasitol. 2006; 36:283-8.
9. Miyama A, Mimura T, Noma H, et al. Specific IgG for cat allergens in patients with allergic conjunctivitis. Int Ophthalmol. 2015;35:575-86.
10. Luccioli S, Malka-Rais J, Nsouli TM, Bellanti JA. Clinical reactivity to ingestion challenge with mixed mold extract may be enhanced in subjects sensitized to molds. Allergy Asthma Proc. 2009; 30:433-42.
11. Krasovskiĭ GN, Egorova NA. [Chlorination of water as a high hazard to human health].Gig Sanit. 2003 Jan-Feb;(1):17-21.
12. Ikeda Y, Mita H, Kudo M, et al. Degranulation of eosinophils by IgG antibody to Candida antigen. Arerugi. 1999 ;48:546-53.
13. Sebastian ST, Sunitha S. A cross-sectional study to assess the intelligence quotient (IQ) of school going children aged 10-12 years in villages of Mysore district, India with different fluoride levels.J Indian Soc Pedod Prev Dent. 2015;33:307-11.
14. Gessner BD, Beller M, Middaugh JP, Whitford GM. Acute fluoride poisoning from a public water system. N Engl J Med. 1994;330:95-9.
15. Mullenix PJ, Denbesten PK, Schunior A, Kernan WJ. Neurotoxicity of sodium fluoride in rats. Neurotoxicol Teratol. 1995;17:169-77.
16. Levy SM, Warren JJ, Phipps K, et al. Effects of life-long fluoride intake on bone measures of adolescents: a prospective cohort study. J Dent Res. 2014;93:353-9.
17. Näsman P, Ekstrand J, Granath F, et al. Estimated drinking water fluoride exposure and risk of hip fracture: a cohort study. J Dent Res. 2013;92:1029-34.
18. Blakey K, Feltbower RG, Parslow RC, et al. Is fluoride a risk factor for bone cancer? Small area analysis of osteosarcoma and Ewing sarcoma diagnosed among 0-49-year-olds in Great Britain, 1980-2005. Int J Epidemiol. 2014 ;43:224-34.
19. Lipton RB, Newman LC, Cohen JS, Solomon S. Aspartame as a dietary trigger of headache. Headache. 1989 ;29:90-2.
20. Ishii H, Koshimizu T, Usami S, Fujimoto T.Toxicity of aspartame and its diketopiperazine for Wistar rats by dietary administration for 104 weeks.
21. Schernhammer ES, Bertrand KA, Birmann BM, et al.Consumption of artificial sweetener- and sugar-containing soda and risk of lymphoma and leukemia in men and women. Am J Clin Nutr. 2012;96:1419-28.
22. He K, Zhao L, Daviglus ML, Dyer AR et al. Association of monosodium glutamate intake with overweight in Chinese adults: the INTERMAP Study. Obesity (Silver Spring). 2008;16:1875-80.
23. Nagata M, Suzuki W, Iizuka S,et al. Type 2 diabetes mellitus in obese mouse model induced by monosodium glutamate.Exp Anim. 2006;55:109-15.
24. Kostandy BB. The role of glutamate in neuronal ischemic injury: the role of spark in fire.Neurol Sci. 2012;332:223-37.
25. Watt J, Marcus R. Experimental ulcerative disease of the colon. Methods Achiev Exp Pathol. 1975;7:56-71.
26. Oohashi Y, Ishioka T, Wakabayashi K, Kuwabara N. A study on carcinogenesis induced by degraded carrageenan arising from squamous metaplasia of the rat colorectum.Cancer Lett. 1981;14:267-72.
27. Lai YL, Wu LL, Lin TY, Lin CH. The role of mast cells in citric acid-induced airway constriction and cough.Chin J Physiol. 2009;52(5 Suppl):332-8.
28. Batista R, Nunes B, Carmo M,et al. Lack of detectable allergenicity of transgenic maize and soya samples. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2005;116:403-10.
29. Prescott VE, Campbell PM, Moore A,et al Transgenic expression of bean alpha-amylase inhibitor in peas results in altered structure and immunogenicity. J Agric Food Chem. 2005;53:9023-30.
30. Persia FA, Mariani ML, Fogal TH, Penissi AB. Hydroxytyrosol and oleuropein of olive oil inhibit mast cell degranulation induced by immune and non-immune pathways. Phytomedicine. 2014;21:1400-5.
31. Conlon MA, Bird AR. The impact of diet and lifestyle on gut microbiota and human health. Nutrients. 2014 ;7:17-44.
32. Madsen K, Cornish A, Soper P, McKaigney C, Jijon H, Yachimec C, et al. Probiotic bacteria enhance murine and human intestinal epithelial barrier function. Gastroenterology (2001) 121:580–91.10.1053/gast.2001.27224
33. Kumar S, Bansal A, Chakrabarti A, Singhi S. Evaluation of efficacy of probiotics in prevention of candida colonization in a PICU-a randomized controlled trial.Crit Care Med. 2013;41:565-72.
34. Zuccotti G, Meneghin F, Aceti A, et al. Probiotics for prevention of atopic diseases in infants: systematic review and meta-analysis. Allergy. 2015 Jul 21.
35. Alvarez-Alvarez J, Guillamón E, Crespo JF, et al. Effects of extrusion, boiling, autoclaving, and microwave heating on lupine allergenicity. J Agric Chem. 2005;53:1294-8.
36. Liu X, Feng BS, Kong X, et al. Food-cooking processes modulate allergenic properties of hen’s egg white proteins. Int Arch Allergy Immunol. 2013;160:134-42.
37. Vojdani A. Detection of IgE, IgG, IgA and IgM antibodies against raw and processed food antigens. Nutr Metab (Lond). 2009;6:22.
38. Darakhshan S, Pour AB. Tranilast: a review of its therapeutic applications. Pharmacol Res. 2015;91:15-28.
39. Chu HQ, Li J, Huang HP, Hao WD, et al. Protective effects of tranilast on oxazolone-induced rat colitis through a mast cell-dependent pathway. Dig Liver Dis. 2015 . pii: S1590-8658(15)00615-5.
40. Willart MA, van Nimwegen M, Grefhorst A, et al. Ursodeoxycholic acid suppresses eosinophilic airway inflammation by inhibiting the function of dendritic cells through the nuclear farnesoid X receptor. Allergy. 2012 ;67:1501-10.
41.Toniato E, Spinas E, Saggini A, et al. IMMUNOMODULATORY EFFECTS OF VITAMIN D ON SKIN INFLAMMATION. J Biol Regul Homeost Agents. 2015;29:563-7.
42. Yip KH, Kolesnikoff N, Yu C, et al. Mechanisms of vitamin D₃ metabolite repression of IgE-dependent mast cell activation. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2014;133:1356-64
43. Weng Z, Zhang B, Asadi S, et al. Quercetin is more effective than cromolyn in blocking human mast cell cytokine release and inhibits contact dermatitis and photosensitivity in humans. PLoS One. 2012;7:e33805.
44. Li GZ, Chai OH, Lee MS, et al. Inhibitory effects of Houttuynia cordata water extracts on anaphylactic reaction and mast cell activation. Biol Pharm Bull. 2005;28:1864-8.
45. Bao B, Chen YG, Zhang L, et al. Momordica charantia (Bitter Melon) reduces obesity-associated macrophage and mast cell infiltration as well as inflammatory cytokine expression in adipose tissues. PLoS One. 2013;8:e84075.
46. Kinney SR, Carlson L, Ser-Dolansky J, Thompson C, et al. Curcumin Ingestion Inhibits Mastocytosis and Suppresses Intestinal Anaphylaxis in a Murine Model of Food Allergy. PLoS One. 2015;10:e0132467.
47. Bhadada SK, Bhansali A, Kochhar R, et al. Does every short stature child need screening for celiac disease? J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2008;23(8 Pt 2):e353-6.
48. Salardi S, Cacciari E, Volta U,et al. Growth and adult height in atypical coeliac patients, with or without growth hormone deficiency. J Pediatr Endocrinol Metab. 2005;18:769-75.
49. Sevelsted A, Stokholm J, Bønnelykke K, Bisgaard H. Cesarean section and chronic immune disorders. Pediatrics. 2015 ;135:e92-8.
50. Kulas T, Bursac D, Zegarac Z, et al. New Views on Cesarean Section, its Possible Complications and Long-Term Consequences for Children’s Health. Med Arch. 2013;67:460-3.
51. Walker WA. Initial intestinal colonization in the human infant and immune homeostasis. Ann Nutr Metab. 2013;63 Suppl 2:8-15.
52. Conlon MA, Bird AR.The impact of diet and lifestyle on gut microbiota and human health. Nutrients. 2014;7:17-44.
53. Parigi SM, Eldh M, Larssen P, et al. Breast Milk and Solid Food Shaping Intestinal Immunity. Front Immunol. 2015 19;6:415.
54. Lund-Blix NA, Stene LC, Rasmussen T, Torjesen PA, Andersen LF, Ronningen KS.. Infant feeding in relation to islet autoimmunity and type 1 diabetes in genetically susceptible children: the MIDIA Study.Diabetes Care. 2015; 38:257–63.
55. Klement E, Cohen RV, Boxman J, Joseph A, Reif S.. Breastfeeding and risk of inflammatory bowel disease: a systematic review with meta-analysis. Am J Clin Nutr. 2004; 80:1342–52.
56. Conradi S, Malzahn U, Paul F, Quill S, Harms L, Then Bergh F, et al. Breastfeeding is associated with lower risk for multiple sclerosis. Mult Scler. 2013;19:553–8.
57. Chouraqui JP, Dupont C, Bocquet A, et al. Feeding during the first months of life and prevention of allergy. Arch Pediatr. 2008;15:431-42.
58. Muraro A, Halken S, Arshad SH, et al. EAACI food allergy and anaphylaxis guidelines. Primary prevention of food allergy. Allergy. 2014;69:590-601.
59. Kramer MS, Kakuma R. Maternal dietary antigen avoidance during pregnancy or lactation, or both, for preventing ortreating atopic disease in the child. Health. 2014 9:447-83.
60. Fleischer DM, Spergel JM, Assa’ad AH, Pongracic JA. Primary prevention of allergic disease through nutritional interventions. Clin Immunol Pract. 2013;1:29-36.
61. Agostoni C, Decsi T, , Goulet O, et al. Complementary feeding: a commentary by the ESPGHAN Committee on Nutrition.J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2008;46:99-110.
62. Grimshaw KE, Maskell J, Oliver EM,et al. Introduction of complementary foods and the relationship to food allergy. Pediatrics. 2013 ;132:e1529-38.
63. Akobeng AK, Ramanan AV, Buchan I, Heller RF. Effect of breast feeding on risk of coeliac disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis of observational studies. Arch Dis Child. 2006;91:39-43.
64. Nucci AM, Virtanen SM, Becker DJ. Infant Feeding and Timing of Complementary Foods in the Development of Type 1 Diabetes. Curr Diab Rep. 2015;15:62.
65- Gökçay G, Eren T, Devecioğlu E. Bebek Mamalarındaki Katkı Maddeleri. Çocuk Dergisi, 2012; 12(2):60-65.
66. Venter C, Brown T, Shah N, Walsh J, Fox AT. Diagnosis and management of non-IgE-mediated cow’s milk allergy in infancy – a UK primary care practical guide. Clin Transl Allergy. 2013;3:23.
67. Krewski D, Yokel RA, Nieboer E, et al. Human health risk assessment for aluminium, aluminium oxide, and aluminium hydroxide. J Toxicol Environ Health B Crit Rev. 2007;10 Suppl 1:1-269.
68. Ai-Ashmawy MA. Prevalence and public health significance of aluminum residues in milk and some dairy products. J Food Sci. 2011;76:T73-6.
69. Finn DF, Walsh JJ. Twenty-first century mast cell stabilizers. Br J Pharmacol. 2013;170:23-37.
70. Balamtekin N, Aksoy Ç, Baysoy G, et al. Is compliance with gluten-free diet sufficient? Diet composition of celiac patients. Turk J Pediatr. 2015;57(4):374-9.
72.Findikli, Z.; Zeynep, F.; Sifa, T. Determination of the effects of some artificial sweeteners on human peripheral lymphocytes using the comet assay. Journal of toxicology and environmental health sciences 2014, 6, 147–153.